I’m delighted with the nomination for the Liebster Award. https://theglobalaussie.com/liebster-award-2018/
I’m new to blogging so I was shocked & chuffed at the nomination.
The nomination is itself the award – it’s a nice way of saying you are doing a good job and being recognized for your efforts. https://theglobalaussie.com/liebster-award-2018/
Although I was nervous when I started my blog I was curious to see if I could do it.
I’m enjoying reminiscing my memories & sharing on my blog.
Thanks so much to http://www.thegotogirlsblog.com/ for nominating me.
I enjoy reading this blog.
The rules are simple.
You link back to the generous blogger who nominated you. http://www.thegotogirlsblog.com/ Thank you 😊
You answer the questions you were set.
For those who don’t know about the Liebster Award, here are the rules:
1. Give some recognition and promotion to the blogger who nominated you.
2. Create a post about the award on your blog.
3. Give a reason you are passionate about blog posting.
4. Answer the 10 questions you were asked.
5. Nominate 5-11 other blogs.
6. Inform those bloggers you nominated them.
7. Make sure you put these rules on your post so everyone else knows what to do!
You nominate eleven other blogs and set eleven questions for them.
The Questions I was asked by www.thegotogirlsblog.com/
1. What is your favourite city in the world?
I love so many places but it has to be Paris. The City of Lights.
I went there for the first time with my husband Brian many years ago. We got engaged secretly. We’ve made many magical memories there over the years
Gallery Lafayette , Paris with my husband Brian & our son Dara fun, fun, fun
Brian, myself & our two sons Dara & Cian took a boat trip on the Seine – the highlight of an outstanding trip. ( another blog?). Lunch was excellent.
Tip: Take the Compagnie des Bateaux Mouches Boat Trip, you won’t be disappointed
2. If you could be someone else who would it be?
I don’t know – I’m happy bring me. A stupid answer but an honest one.
3. What animal do you want to be?
A Lioness – Lionesses are independent, fierce, strong, brave , fast yet graceful. They are highly protective of their young.
Photo Credit : YouTube
4. If you could meet anyone from history who would it be?
Leonardo da Vinci, artist, sculptor, inventor, mathematician, architect . A genius, my hero.
Photo Credit : National Geographic
5. If you could go into space would you?
Definitely I’d love to – what an adventure that would be!!
6. iPhone or Android?
iPhone – love it
7. Do you have a hobby?
Lots of hobbies. Cooking, Films, Art History , Drama, Poetry, Geography, Blogging …..
8. Tell me a quote you love.
“Go for it”
“Buail an iarann te” Irish proverb meaning He who hesitates is lost
9. City slicker or country boy/girl?
Country gal. I live at the foot of a mountain looking into a glaciated valley. I’m a lucky gal 💚
Com, Cirque, Corrie – the birthplace of the glacier. View from my front door.
10. Who would you die for?
My family, my husband & children
11. If you could do one thing to change the world what would it be?
Alleviate World Poverty ( hard to narrow it down to one thing. There are lots of problems to resolve )
Nominate 11 Bloggers.
I nominate the following 11 bloggers for the Liebster Award
The Hotel of Multiple Realities http://longreads.com/2018/02/21/the-hotel-of-multiple-realities/
Empty Nest Adventures https://emptynestadventures.life/ http://emptynestadventures.life/
Please answer the following questions:
1 . Out of all the countries, you have visited, which one did you like the most?
2. What is the one thing you wish people knew about you?
3. What is your favorite poem?
4. Why do you write a blog?
5. Best piece of advice you ever received?
6. What do you always bring on a journey and is indispensable?
7. What are the 3 things that interest you the most?
8. What is your favorite film?
9. What was your first job?
10. What 3 things would you bring on a desert island?
11. Who is your greatest hero.